Dynamics NAV D365BC Consultant - Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
£50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
This is a great opportunity to work with the latest versions of NAV / D365BC across the UK. This role would suit a talented NAV functional consultant who has delivered several projects and is looking for a home based opportunity, with a great team.
My client is a Gold Partner, with a strong leadership team, who continue to win significant new business.
- Implement D365BC / NAV
- Manage several full life cycle Dynamics implementations
- Modules: Finance, SCM, T&L
- Run Workshops, Gather requirements, Map business processes, Project manage go-live, knowledge of Testing, and Support
- Understanding of business processes mapping
- Strong communication skills at senior management levels
- Any exposure to Customer Relationship Management within D365BC would be useful
This is a great opportunity to work with the latest technology, on some new projects, with a leading partner based between the Midlands and SE East England.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant