Dynamics 365 BC (NAV) Lead Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£60,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for a new challenge with a Microsoft Partner who will give you exposure to the latest technologies (Dynamics 365 Business Central). This is a great chance for you to work outside of your comfort zone and take on Greenfield projects while learning new modules. My client is willing to give you the tools required to deliver world class solutions and are strong believers in a work life balance so can offer flexibility to work from home.
My client has been implementing NAV for over 20 years on an international scale. In this role you will have the opportunity to be a pioneer in the Dynamics channel as my client are strong believers in investing in the latest tech. My client have had an incredibly strong 2019 to date which has lead to continued growth within the business and an increased head count as a result.
- Experience with the latest technologies (NAV 2017 – D365BC)
- Previous experience of working through a full lifecycle implementation
- Comfortable working as part of a team and on your own
- Microsoft Partner experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work with people at all levels of an organisation
- Desire to continue career development and learning new technologies
- A good knowledge of the Microsoft stack
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Functional Consultant to work with the latest technology the market has to offer (NAV 2018 & Dynamics 365BC). As well as working with a team you will need to have the ability to manage your time while working on your own but also delivering the highest standard of service to clients. Continued global growth is our client’s mission, something you will be expected to adopt and embrace when representing my client.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant