Dynamics NAV (D365BC) Consultant – UK Wide - London, Greater London, UK (remote working)
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for a new challenge with a Microsoft Partner who will give you exposure to the latest technologies. This is a great chance for you to work within new verticals and learn new technologies. My client is willing to give you the tools required to deliver world class solutions and are strong believers in a work life balance so can offer flexibility to work from home.
My client has been implementing NAV in SME’s for over 15 years on a global scale. Working with NAV 2018 and more recently D365 BC across a number of industries including manufacturing, fashion and beverages. This role has become available due to continued growth and internal career progression.
- Experience with the latest technologies (NAV 2017, 2018 & D365BC)
- Previous onsite implementation experience
- Comfortable working in a team and also on your own
- Previously delivered multiple project concurrently would be beneficial
- Microsoft Certified professionals would be a bonus
- Exposure to multiple verticals and industries
- A good knowledge of the Microsoft stack
- Manufacturing experience would be desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Functional Consultant to work with the latest technology in the industry (D365BC). As well as working with a team you will need to have the ability to manage your time while working on your own also delivering the highest standard of service to clients. Continued global growth is our client’s mission, something you will be expected to adopt and embrace when representing my client.