Sr ERP Project Manager - New York, New York, US
$150,000 - $165,000
Job type: Permanent
We are looking for an ERP project manager to oversee and ensure the successful delivery and management of Dynamics 365 within scope, quality, time, and cost. The project manager should be quick on their feet and enable dynamic change management techniques to deliver business value. The project manager will
- Leads discovery meetings and requirements sessions to identify our needs.
- Leads solution design, system architecture process to make sure the process meets our needs.
- Proactively manages project budget, dependencies, risk, and critical path.
- Identify and schedule project plans, milestones, and required activities and tasks.
- Tracks progress against plan adjusts plans as required and provides regular status reporting to senior leadership.
- Bridge between project sponsor, stakeholders, staff, business units, and external contractors.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle and confer with project staff to outline work plan.
- Implement a project communication plan.
- Provides technical support.
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or MBA preferred.
- Project management training and certification desirable
- 5 or more years in project management, with a preference for large scale software systems
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in OCM
- Demonstrate experience in leading a team
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering the result in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent documentation and communication skills – must be able to clearly articulate complex concepts to the team
- Preferred Skills and Experience
- Familiar with project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of project-planning tools.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Distinctive blend of business, IT, financial, and communication skills, because this is a highly visible position with substantial impact.
- Proficiency and experience in change management best practices and frameworks.
- Experience with operating environments including Windows.
- History of working with diverse teams and cross-functional teams while leading on-site and off-site development teams.
- Job Details
Contact job poster directly