Dynamics Sales Executive - Washington, West Coast, US (remote working)
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading Dynamics Partner that sell the entire Dynamics Product Suite and BI Solutions. The role will involve selling primarily D365 F & O and D365 CE to customers on the West Coast.
- Prospect and hunt for new business and customers in the sales territory
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails and inbound lead follow-up
- Identify and understand customer needs and requirements around ERP, CRM, BI and Office 365
- Actively qualify leads and opportunities
- Engage key players on qualified and opportunities for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand our CRM database of prospects within your assigned territories
- Team up with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects and solution scoping calls with technical team members
- Drive sales, by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sale opportunities.
- Partner effectively with Management to drive territory coverage and maintain positive relationships with all the Customers.
- Solid understanding of tactical sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers) strongly preferred in CRM, ERP and Microsoft technology space.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to conduct a technical presentation and be able to articulate clearly, concisely and accurately throughout.
- Highly organized, with strong sales management skills; manages an account plan weekly, works diligently within the sales cycle activities, prepares for and delivers business reviews effectively (both with customers and internally)
- Has strong follow up and follow through skills.
- Highly motivated and success driven within a team environment
- Excellent time and territory management habits
- Working experience with personal computer, e-mail, and Microsoft Office programs
The company are a well-established Dynamics Gold Partner who have been in operation for over 30 years. They are a global organization with offices throughout North America and Europe.
- 10+ years Dynamics ERP/ CRM Sales experience
- Experience being a hunter and being self-sufficient
- Knowledge of industries such as manufacturing/ retail/ pharma
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-expanding company who have big plans for the rest of 2020 and 2021.
Contact job poster directly
Director - USA