Senior Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP) Developer - Washington, Greater Washington, US (remote working)
$80,000 - $95,000
Job type: Permanent
North America's primary construction materials manufacturing firm requires a Dynamics Great Plains (GP) Snr. Developer to lead their ERP technical team. This REMOTE role can be executed from anywhere within the North East
- Configure, develop, implement, and maintain enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize business processes
- Administer Security and Access to Dynamics GP
- Enhancement and training documentation where required.
- Provide support when necessary
My client is a world class provider of construction materials and products. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP professionals.
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics GP development experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) abilities
- Manufacturing and warehousing experience a plus
This is a rare opportunity to take ownership of the Dynamics GP environment at a well-established firm. The role can be executed remotely from within the North East region of the USA. Benefits include: • Health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and employee dependents • Company paid life insurance for employees • Short Term and Long-Term Disability • 401K • Paid holidays • Paid vacation time We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.