Senior Technical Consultant (POS/.Net) - Atlanta, Georgia, US (remote working)
$90,000 - $110,000
Job type: Permanent
A global MS Gold Partner and ISV seeks an experienced FULL TIME, REMOTE, Senior Technical Consultant to join their world class team. Working alongside Technical Architects and Project Managers you will be a key member of the implementation team.
- Accountable for developing and releasing quality software in the implementation and enhancement of the company's solutions
- Understand business requirements and communicate technical solutions in business language.
- Become an expert in company platforms, technical frameworks and tools and actively contribute to their improvement.
- Responsible for writing appropriate tests for backlog deliverables
- Documentation of work tasks such as program code, technical specification, quick guides and test cases.
- Actively participate in open and honest team discussions as part of Scrum process.
- Working with product owner in committing to deliver product backlog items.
Our client is the world’s leading ERP retail implementer with an international presence.
- 3+ years' in in POS development
- SCRUM software process
- Experience modelling business processes and translating requirements into a business application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamics AX/D365FO experience (X++/MorphX)
- Knowledge of retail or hospitality industry
- Familiarity with CI/CD technologies (PowerShell, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and established Senior Technical Consultant to join a market leading global Microsoft Solutions Center in their Product Development team. The role can be executed remotely, with some client travel required.
Contact job poster directly
Recruitment Consultant - USA