D365 Financial Business Analyst - Phoenix, Arizona, US
$110,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
Based in Phoenix AZ, you will be working directly with the Director of ERP Solutions. You will be one of two people who are leading the Dynamics implementation for this division of the company. A perfect chance to demonstrate your abilities and establish a career right from the beginning of the companies Dynamics implementation.
- Lead the first implementation of Dynamics for the company.
- Design financial solutions within F&O alongside configuration and testing.
- Develop system improvements and process flows alongside business process owners.
- Play a lead role in resolving end-user issues, documenting them as you go.
- Conduct end-user training on both new and existing D365 capabilities.
- Define key functional requirements to interface with ISVs.
My client, an end-user, has been the leading competition in their industry since the 1800’s. Well established, but still exciting, innovating, and modern. They are offering a once in a lifetime chance to work on a greenfield Dynamics implementation.
- Experience in implementation, integration, and ISV Solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience in a functional support role on D365/AX such as finance, Power BI, or AX.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Degree educated in IT or relevant technical fields.
This is a brilliant opportunity to build a career, learning and developing your skills in development, implementation, and integration. Working for a leading manufacturing company with a deep-rooted legacy, you will gain a brilliant reputation from the specialists of the industry.