Contract / Interim Recruitment
Hiring on a contract (sometimes referred to temporary or interim) basis can be a great solution for plenty of key reasons. For a start, it’s low-risk, and there’s no minimum length of contract so you can hire for very specific individual project requirements.
At Conspicuous our Contracts division helps match you with the right resource for your next project, enabling you to transform your operations and grow your business to the next level.
We’ve got a dedicated team, and we know the Dynamics 365 landscape inside out. If you’re looking to employ somebody on a contract basis, you’re in the right place.
Key contract benefits include:
- We have access to a unique pool of exclusive candidates
- We’ll work quickly to ensure your project is resourced quickly
- Whatever the volume requirement, we’ll locate it
- Our daily / hourly rate covers all costs, including:
- Administration Costs
- Professional Indemnity insurance.
- Public Liability insurance
- All Conspicuous fees
Our 10-step process:
- No success, no fees. We’ll be completely transparent with our fees.
- We take the job brief directly from you, ensuring full accuracy
- We find a long list of candidates from our existing networks, our databases, advertising, networks and social media accounts
- We undergo candidate screening to guarantee appropriateness for the role and the business fit
- We then refer our shortlist to you for your approval
- We arrange interviews with the candidates you approve
- We check reference, visa and qualifications if necessary
- We complete medical and police clearance checks if necessary
- Presenting and negotiating offers
- Post placement care and support