Conspicuous is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Conspicuous may change this policy, but all details will be updated and found on this page. We advise you to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Continued use of this website or our services will constitute your acceptance of any new policy. This policy is effective from 1st August 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as; postcode, preferences, salary and interests
- Other information relevant to either finding you job opportunities or finding your future candidate.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular we gather this information for the following reasons:
- Finding you relevant job opportunities or relevant candidates
- To inform you of opportunities or candidates as they become available that are relevant to you and your requirements
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may release information relating to you to regulatory or law enforcement authorities.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Google Analytics Advertising Features are used on our site to collect anonymous information regarding visitor age, gender, affinity and market segments. Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features used, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means.
You may wish to use Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.
We use 2 cookies to present colour themes between sessions, called theme_current and theme_session. Neither hold personally identifiable data.
We use HotJar to help discover and solve user experience issues within the website interface. Please see https://www.hotjar.com/cookies for more information.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click that indicates that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Registered in England and Wales – Company Number: 03916431
Registered with Information Commissioner’s register of data controllers at www.ico.gov.uk – Registration Number: Z647628