Lead Dynamics 365CE (CRM) Consultant - Guildford, Surrey, UK
£60,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
If you are looking to further your Dynamics CRM (D365CE) career within a MS Partner this is the opportunity for you! My client is a successful Dynamics ERP Partner and have recently seen an increase in demand on the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) side of things so are looking for someone to take ownership of the new practice. You will need to be a hands-on consultant who wants to play a major role in the building of the business so will need to be able to hit the ground running.
In this role you will have the chance to work with a very well respects Dynamics partner who have seen exciting growth over the last few years. My client are strong believers in work life balance so although this is a key role within the business there will still be home working flexibility.
- 5+ years’ experience with MS Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365CE
- Ability to manage client’s expectations at all levels of the business
- Comfortable and confident communication skills both internal and external
- Will need to be able to manage and mentor other members of the team
- Excellent hands on experience managing the full project lifecycle
- Must have a can-do attitude and comfortable working independently
- Experience working in a project management role would be beneficial
- Excellent documentation skills
This is a very exciting challenge for a consultant wanting a new challenge within the MS Partner channel. Working within a team who possess a wealth of knowledge, you will also have the responsibility of mentoring juniors within your team. The successful candidate will secure a very competitive salary and benefit package but also the opportunity to leave a legacy within the business.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP