Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ D365 BC Developer - London, Greater London, UK (remote working)
£60,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
My client, based just outside London, urgently requires a Dynamics NAV/ D365 BC Developer. You will be working within a small team of NAV developers to find business solutions for this fast growing company. This company urgently requires a talented MS Dynamics NAV developer, to create, programme, customise and implement Dynamics NAV software for their growing customer base.
The company is an established partner in the South-East. My client works in an open environment, sharing ideas and pitching in as required. This company brings reassuring credentials to a very specialist market and is proud of its reputation for delivering the most personal and professional services.
- Dynamics NAV C/Side development experience
- BI implementation & development experience
- Net with C# development (desirable not essential)
- SQL skills including SQL Server and reporting Services
- MS Office & Excel knowledge
- Complete tasks on-time and communicate effectively.
- Organised with effective personal time management
- Business analysis experience with evidence of having taken responsibility for defined elements of work to defined standards
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic changing environment
- Ability to work within in a team or as an individual to find and resolve complex problems.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be missed by the MS Dynamics NAV developers who want to explore more challenging, and interesting avenues and further their career progression within a Microsoft Gold partner. You can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £75,000) and a highly comprehensive benefits package, which then could progress into further opportunities in development.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant - ERP