ERP BUSINESS ANALYST - Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK
£40,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
The purpose of this role is to deliver the detailed phase 2 programme of work replacing the ERP system for the company. You will lead & focus on the finance work stream of the project.
- To be involved in the detailed design & process mapping workshops and will be expected to assist the company’s Project Team to further define the required functionality for the new system.
- Analyse & mining the current system and process in detail to document and convey to the ERP vendor team.
- Analyse & documentation of the ‘As Is’ to the ‘To Be’ Standard Operating Procedures incorporating the new ERP system.
- Support the training team in preparation of end user training materials etc.
- Lead, define, analyse & document the requirements for the test scenarios in conjunction with the company’s team members and vendor.
- Conduct and contribute to benefit analysis.
- Production of all written documentation in order to support your work within wireframes, functional specifications and process diagrams.
My client is a well-established manufacturer and supplier to heavy industry. Established for over 100 years they are the leaders in their field and are undergoing a cycle of controlled expansion. They are privately owned and actively encourage personal development.
- ERP implementation using Dynamics NAV or Epicor.
- You should come from an Accountancy background with some involvement in project financial stream
- Proven experience in dealing with senior users throughout the business so, your communication skills should be of the highest possible order.
- You should have a demonstrable track record in creating a wide range of artefacts.
- Have the ability to engage with and influence IT employees and have a marked effect on the wider business.
The company always promote from within and actively encourage attendance on relevant career courses. The opportunity to be promoted within the organisation are second to none.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP