Dynamics NAV Developer - Derbyshire, East Midlands, UK
£20,000 - £30,000
Job type: Permanent
My client urgently requires a Dynamics NAV Developer based in Derbyshire. You will be working within a small team to find business solutions for this fast-growing retail company. The role will include customisation and enhancements to the existing environment to new modules whilst ensuring full compatibility and integration, with all operational business solutions.
This company is up and coming and is currently in the process of building an internal NAV team. This company brings reassuring credentials to a very specialist market and is proud of its reputation for delivering the most personal and professional services.
- Good experience working with Dynamics NAV
- Dynamics NAV C/Side development experience
- BI implementation & development experience
- .Net with C# development (desirable not essential)
- SQL skills including SQL Server and reporting Services
- Complete tasks on-time and communicate effectively.
- Organised with effective personal time management
- Business analysis experience with evidence of having taken responsibility for defined elements of work to defined standards
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic changing environment
- Ability to work within in a team or as an individual and find and resolve complex problems.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by the MS Dynamics NAV developers who want to explore more challenging and interesting avenues. The role offers career progression within a specialist NAV user. You can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £30,000) and a highly comprehensive benefits package, which then could progress into further opportunities within development.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant - ERP