Microsoft Dynamics AX Lead Finance Support Consultant - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK
£40,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
Working as part of the AX Finance Support Team, you will assist with supporting the current implementation and be part of the team that will review and continue to develop/implement AX to Finance teams across the UK. This includes supporting users with any queries and troubleshooting issues, analysing problems and working with the team to implement/deploy solutions. In the coming year the client will also be commencing a project to move to AX365.
- Support users in operating AX and troubleshooting any problems
- Capture and document any issues experienced by users and give scenarios which any potential solutions could be tested with
- Analyse and recreate any issues reported by the users, discuss the issue with the team in order to seek a resolution
- Update configuration of AX to meet the requirements/solve technical problems and document any changes
- Following the ALM process defined for deploying code to Dynamics, managing environments and implementing best practice for configuration control and management
- Developing strong relationships with Architects, Business Analysts and other Platform Teams across the organisation
- Ensure that any non-functional requirements, environmental or technology constraints are captured, considered and addressed as part of the solution design
My well established client is a global property services company listed on the London stock exchange.
- Strong technical experience in Dynamics AX 2012 and some experience of AX365 preferable
- Experience with troubleshooting, deploying, configuring and applying changes to Dynamics
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking manner and to leverage prioritisation skills to cope with working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to rapid change
- Experience using data import/export tools such as Atlas
- Strong communication skills, working at all levels across the organisation
- Organised and methodical, ability to explain issues using Finance terminology and work through a problem
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a globally recognised company. Supporting them with their current financial systems and helping transform them in the short term future, with the latest Dynamics upgrade implementation.