Head of Power Platform Consulting - London, Greater London, UK (remote working)
£70,000 - £90,000
Job type: Permanent
You will lead the Power Platform Consulting business and help broaden the existing product offerings.
You will join a mid-sized consulting firm who have a successful 15 year track record of success.
- You will lead the Power Platform Consulting business
- Knowledge of Dynamics D365 & Microsoft stack technologies
- Strong knowledge of Power Platform: PowerApps, Flow / Automate, CDS
- Product Development (enhance the Power Platform offering)
- Ideally some experience in Dynamics, Teams, CRM, SharePoint, Project Online
- Help design, build, deploy and train clients in PowerApps
- Join a successful partner with strong pipeline of ongoing business
- You will need to be an Entrepreneurial Consultant
- Strong Client Consulting skills
- Excellent communication internally & with external clients
- Home based : ideally around SE England
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a successful and friendly team of talented Microsoft professionals.
You will have the opportunity to help build the Power Platform business and be rewarded well for your contribution.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. No Visa or sponsorship is available.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP