Dynamics NAV Support Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£40,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
Dynamics NAV Support Consultant. Based in SW London
- Manage the Dynamics NAV 2017 system and be the Go – TO NAV professional within the company.
- Provide the company with essential reporting and data analysis.
- Develop solutions that improve the efficiency and capability of ERP system users.
- Provide internal support for the company and liaise with the chosen Gold Partner to solve issues.
This company was founded over ten years ago and is the most successful business within their chosen Wholesale field. They operate an international client base and have won several awards.
- 3+ years Dynamics NAV support experience – must have NAV 2017 experience.
- Dynamics NAV Development experience.
- Finance experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience of working in a helpdesk environment.
- C/AL, Cside knowledge
- Beneficial Skills:
- Dynamics NAV certified
- D365 BC Experience
- SQL Server experience
- .NET experience
- Degree educated
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful end user based within the Wholesale industry. This is an opportunity to progress your career within Dynamics NAV, by being the stand-alone Dynamics professional within this successful business. Alternatively, this could be a great chance for a NAV consultant to step back into a support role and reduce their travel time. As well as a fantastic career prospect my client is offering a fantastic remuneration package.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant - ERP