D365 Business Central Support Consultant - Guildford, Surrey, UK
£30,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
I have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics NAV/ D365 Business Central Application Support Consultant to play a very important role on my clients support desk. You will be required to offer first class service to my client’s customers ensuring any issues are resolved in a timely manner. In this role you will hold a number of responsibilities including 2nd and 3rd support for Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 Business Central as well as some of my clients 3rd party solutions. This will require you to have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure while remaining calm.
My client is a well-recognised Microsoft Gold Partner with a number of offices throughout the UK. Driven by their exceptional reputation in the Dynamics industry they are looking for you to carry their name forward offering the customer service their customers have grown to expect.
- Ability to document all requests and calls in detail
- Maintain technical knowledge ensuring your ability to complete all requests
- The desire to keep training and accreditations current
- Good experience using Microsoft Dynamics platforms (NAV & D365BC)
- Ability to develop knowledge of customers business needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for a MS Dynamics professional working with NAV and Business Central to further their career for the long term. You will be given the required training to accelerate your knowledge in the Dynamics industry with continued career progression offered whether that be into consultancy or project management. My client is looking for a confident people person who is looking for a new opportunity in the word of Dynamics.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP