D365 F&O Architect – Leading Global MS Partner – Offices in and outside of London – up to £105,000 + Benefits - London, London, UK (remote working)
£95,000 - £105,000
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking to further your career with a Top MS Partner?
Want to join one of the largest and most experienced providers of Microsoft Dynamics solutions in the UK?
An exciting opportunity from my client, who requires an experienced F&O Architect to lead and manage a number of new and exciting projects. You will be a senior member of the team that leads the client from the presales stage through to successful delivery. You will be part of a company that has won Microsoft’s Global Alliance SI Partner of the year several times. Your work environment is extremely employee focused, where the company’s goal is every employee enjoys coming to work.
My client has more than 20 years of experience in designing and delivering solutions for some of the worlds most respected consumer brands. As a result they have built long term partnerships with them. This means you have opportunities to work with these respected consumer brands. My client strives on having a flexible, people-first environment and are passionate on creating the best work environment possible for every employee. They have also won Microsoft’s Global Alliance SI Partner of the year several times.
- Extensive (6+ years) client-facing experience in management consulting and/or business transformation with a strong focus on ERP
- Strong understanding of ERP from a functional and implementation perspective
- A strong working knowledge of D365 FO.
- Deep industry experience in the following: Manufacturing, Finance and Supply Chain
- Demonstrated engagement leadership and execution experience
- Broad understanding of ERP functionality with deep knowledge in at least 2 functional areas
- Understanding of other Microsoft Technologies: Power Apps, Azure etc.
My client is a top Microsoft Gold Partner, so you will benefit from the latest tools and technology. As well as working with some of the biggest named brands in the UK, the company culture is also incredible. My client makes sure there is an opportunity for everyone to grow within the business successfully. My client has a comprehensive benefits programme to support you. You will also be rewarded for any outstanding performance with bonus pay.