Dynamics CRM Technical Developer - Wokingham, Berkshire, UK
£30,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
You will develop, support and maintain the CRM System for a large public company.
- Recommend changes to the system
- Implementing and customising bespoke Microsoft Dynamics and other service based solutions
- Ensure timely and cost effective development, deployment, upgrading and support of Microsoft Dynamics
- Develop, support and maintain customer facing solutions within Microsoft Dynamics and other software technologies.
- Working with colleagues across the full project lifecycle to ensure the development of effective solutions, delivered to best practice methodologies
- Review process driven change, assessing technical requirements and identifying when change is required.
- Develop & Design innovative systems solutions
This is a large public sector company.
- CRM Dynamics D365 (Essential)
- Familiar with SDLC
- Agile methodology
- Strong communication
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team with plenty of opportunity for career progression. Contact me ASAP for a full job description.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant