Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer - Bristol, South West, UK
£45,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
My client urgently requires an experienced MS Dynamics CRM Developer to be based in Bristol. You will be working within a small team of CRM developers to find business solutions for the clients of this fast growing company. This company urgently requires a talented MS Dynamics CRM developer, to create, programme, customise and implement Dynamics CRM software for their growing customer base. This role will be office based with the chance to further your career in the company as they always look to promote from within.
My Client is an expert in the Financial Services industry and they have been established for over 30 years now. D365/ CRM is used as their internal system.
- Dynamics CRM development experience
- .Net with C# development
- BI implementation & development experience
- SQL skills including SQL Server and reporting Services
- MS Office & Excel knowledge
- Sage CRM experience with the opportunity to cross train into Dynamics CRM
- Complete tasks on-time and communicate effectively.
- Organised with effective personal time management
- Business analysis experience with evidence of having taken responsibility for defined elements of work to defined standards
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic changing environment
- Ability to work within in a team or as an individual and find and resolve complex problems.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for MS Dynamics CRM developers who want to explore more challenging and interesting avenues. You can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £50,000) and a highly comprehensive benefits package, which then could progress into further opportunities in development.