Dynamics 365BC Consultant - Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Consultant to work with our internationally successful Dynamics partner. You will need to be comfortable tutoring junior members of the team while passing on your MS Dynamics experiences and knowledge. Being a key figure in the team taking on responsibilities and ensuring the successful delivery of the Dynamics 365 Business Central solution through the full lifecycle.
My client have worked successfully in multiple countries worldwide and are looking to continually expand their market reach. Working across numerous industries including retail and manufacturing industry for several years has given them the expertise that their clients crave. This is a fantastic chance for you to start a new challenge within a company that gives you the chance to progress with your skills and experience.
- 3 + Years’ experience of Dynamics NAV
- Experience working with Dynamics NAV 2015 – D365BC
- Previous experience using SQL Server
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels of a business
- Previously worked in a client facing role
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Previous experience prioritising and planning work load successfully
- Comfortable mentoring juniors colleagues
This is a great chance for you to start a new MS Dynamics 365 BC (NAV) Consultancy role while taking on a new challenge. Not only will you have the opportunity to work for a company recognised internationally but you will be part of the team’s continual growth with future career progression a realistic target. A very competitive salary with an excellent benefit scheme makes for a highly desirable opportunity.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP