Dynamics 365CE Functional Consultant - Birmingham, West Midlands, UK (remote working)
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Microsoft Partner in the UK. If you are looking for a new challenge working for a market leader who are going through a very exciting period of growth, then apply now. My client is looking to offer continued career progression with training and the opportunity to gain Microsoft Certifications. This is an exciting role offering you an excellent salary and benefit package as well as the chance to work on Greenfield projects.
A highly regarded Microsoft Partner are in the process of expanding their talented, motivated and skilled Dynamics CRM/ D365CE team. My client has the experience of working with some of the biggest brands nationally. This is a very exciting time for my client with continued growth and the ambition to become the best Dynamics Partner in the market.
- Good experience of Dynamics CRM/ D365CE
- Must have worked on the latest technologies (D365CE)
- Ability to manage multiple clients’ interests and expectations
- Worked on multiple projects through the full lifecycle
- Able to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement project experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Microsoft certification would be a bonus (training provided)
- Career driven individual with a passion for CRM
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career within the Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365CE world. You will be working on a number of Greenfield project throughout the UK with continued training keeping your industry knowledge current. This is a rare opportunity to work with a very well respected organisation who have successfully delivered multiple projects year on year with an excellent reputation.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP