Junior Dynamics NAV Project Manager - Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK
£40,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
An established Microsoft Gold Partner with a strong national customer base urgently requires a Junior Dynamics NAV Project Manager, due to continued company growth. This busy and varied permanent role requires excellent client facing skills and there will be the opportunity to work on client site across the UK.
As well as being one of the UK’s top Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partners this company is also expanding it’s customer base throughout the UK, through organic growth. With greats strengths in Distribution, Professional Services and Manufacturing, the majority of projects will be focussed in these areas.
- Project Management experience/ exposure.
- Strong PMO experience.
- Dynamics NAV/ D365 BC Experience.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Incredible organisation skills.
- Comfortable in a client facing position.
- Beneficial Key Skills:
- Good understanding of Prince Methodologies – ideally Prince 2 certified
As a Junior Dynamics NAV Project Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £50,000 for the right professional), bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior Project Manager to join a well-established company and progress into full Project Management.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant - ERP