ERP Systems Manager – Manage a New and Exciting Project – Wakefield (Hybrid Working) - Wakefield, Wakefield, UK (remote working)
£55,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking to take on a new challenge within the Dynamics 365 Business Central (Dynamics NAV) world? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. This is an exciting opportunity from my client to manage the upgrade from Navision 2009 to the latest version, D365 Business Central. You will be responsible for projects through the full lifecycle managing the clients’ expectations and delivering accordingly. It is essential you have a strong understanding of the software development life cycle and have previously successfully delivered similar ERP projects. You will be required to travel to different sites as well as being able to work remotely.
- You must have experience with the following NAV modules; General Ledger, Budgeting, Forecasting, Purchases & Payables, Sales & Receivables, Fixed Assets, Shipping & Receiving, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Production Planning & Manufacturing granules.
- You must have experience with core business processes related to; Manufacturing, Planning, Distribution, Warehousing, Material Management, Scheduling, Inventory Management & Distribution
- You will need excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- You will need strong people management skills
- You will need experience of core Business Operations Applications e.g., RFID, EDI, Date Coding, Job Scheduling tool
My client is a large and experienced market-leading company with almost 30 years in business. They work closely with other well-known top brands. As the company is always growing, it allows new opportunities for you to progress within the company as well as
growing your skills set. As well as growth opportunities, the work environment is extremely friendly and team focused. It is commonly mentioned by current employees that they enjoy going to work due to the company culture.
- D365 NAV 2009 experience
- • Experience with the latest version of D365 BC
- • Previous experience of working through a full lifecycle implementation
- • Comfortable working as part of a team and on your own
- • Fast paced and large organisation experience
- • Experience in running 3 to 4 projects at a time
- • Experience in leading and organising team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a ERP Systems Manager to work with the latest technology the market has to offer. You will be working for a company with an exceptional reputation. You will be managing all aspects of new projects and ensuring they are delivered to the highest standard. . Family healthcare and bonus schemes as well as a £7700 car budget are included with this amazing opportunity.
Contact job poster directly