D365 Functional Consultant NAV/BC - Wakefield, West Yorkshire, UK (remote working)
£40,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity from my client to work on the upgrade from Navision 2009 to Business Central. This well-established end-user requires an experienced D365 BC professional who is ready to take on a new challenge. You will be part of the technical migration from NAV 2009 to the latest version of D365 BC, so you must have experience from working with NAV 2009. You will be given the responsibility to work on this project from the beginning, taking on several responsibilities and ensuring the successful delivery of the D365BC solution.
- You will be designing and developing solutions in complex business processes (Financial Management, Planning, Procurement, Inventory Management, Warehousing and Distribution), in collaboration with business end users.
- You will be conducting business and process analysis
- You will be conducting end user training
- You will be utilising ERP implementation standards, tools/documents and change control procedures
- You will be collaborating on work carried out by third-party service providers
- You will be working on 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support activities that supports the IT service desk
- You will be working closely with the IT Services Team to ensure own changes are controlled and accepted into service
- You will be engaging on internal steering groups and representing the Navision team and IT
My client is a large and experienced market-leading company with almost 30 years in business. They work closely with other well-known top brands. As the company is always growing, it allows new opportunities for you to progress within the company as well as growing your skills set. As well as growth opportunities, the work environment is extremely friendly and team focused. It is commonly mentioned by current employees that they enjoy going to work due to the company culture.
- D365 NAV 2009 experience
- Experience with the latest version of D365 BC
- Previous experience of working through a full lifecycle implementation
- Comfortable working as part of a team and on your own
- Fast paced and large organisation experience
- Experience in running 3 to 4 projects at a time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Functional Consultant to work with the latest technology the market has to offer. Not only will you work for a company with an exceptional reputation, but you will be part of the team’s continual growth with future career progression a realistic target. Family healthcare and bonus schemes are also included with this amazing opportunity.
Contact job poster directly