D365 F&SCM Lead Solutions Architect- Based in London- £100K + Package - London, London, UK (remote working)
£90,000 - £100,000
Job type: Permanent
Due to continued success this leading, Tier One, Dynamics supplier in the UK are seeking a Lead D365 Solutions Architect to be based in London. The role will involve but is not limited to, architecting successful AX/ D365 F&SCM implementations, leading projects, writing technical specifications and full software development life cycle
This Tier One Consultancy have offices in London and they are looking to expand internationally, They are the leading D365 supplier in the UK offering a new, innovative approach.
- Extensive knowledge (6+ years) of Microsoft Dynamics AX/ D365 F&SCM.
- A strong working knowledge of D365 F&SCM.
- Strong working experience with Manufacturing, Supply Chain and PMA.
- Experience of N-Tier architectures
- Strong experience using C#
- Experience of T-SQL including stored procedures and triggers
- Beneficial Skills:
- Understanding of active directory in the context of Dynamics AX
- X++ & MorphX
- Client side scripting
- D365 experience
As a Dynamics AX/ D365 F&SCM Solution Architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100K), Bonus and a highly comprehensive Benefits package. Flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to join a well-established company.
Contact job poster directly