D365 F&SCM Solutions Architect- Top 1% Worldwide Microsoft Gold Partner for Business Applications - Inverurie, Aberdeen, UK (remote working)
£90,000 - £100,000
Job type: Permanent
Be up to date with the latest D365 technology in this ever-growing company who are looking to expand their team further. The role would be a remote solutions architect who has proficient experience with D365 F&SCM implementing end to end solutions.
With around 200 members of staff spread across 5 offices in the UK, this large company work alongside non-for-profit and industry organisations helping them transform their businesses. If you want to work alongside an award-winning team where they have gained over 9 gold competencies, then read further about what the role will entail.
My client prides themselves with their working values, and even though there are lots of people working for the business, everyone is recognised and listened to. Below are the values they work by-
-There is always a better way and therefore they recognise their failures and successes, and can learn from all of these
-Communication. Honest and regular communication is crucial and therefore you need to understand perspectives and get them to their end goal
-Complex problems mean simple solutions. Thinking clearly and prioritising achieves this.
-Feedback is given whether positive or negative to everyone involved. Sharing the knowledge
-They value everyone’s contribution. Giving everyone a healthy work life balance but with a serious worth ethic where they discuss, decide and do.
- As an experienced architect already, you would be expected to transfer your skills and experience into your new D365 F&SCM role. Some of the tasks involved are-
- Understand customer requirements and challenges then delivering and building demonstrations of solutions
- Work with new and existing customer and carry out gap-analysis
- Prepare project documentation by working closely with the functional consultants
- Deliver workshops and training on system processes as well as training courses and other ad-hoc training
- Assist customers with configuration tasks, system processes, and any other information they need
In house training as well as a flexible hybrid working style are a couple of great additions to this business.
But if the role already didn’t sell itself, then there are some more amazing benefits which come along with the job also. Here are some to name:
34 days annual leave
Private medical cover
Permanent health insurance
Critical illness cover
6.5% pension scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Health and wellbeing group
All applicants will be treated fair, lawful and professionally when applying to the role as they aim to build a diverse team. They encourage anyone to apply without the worry regardless of any differences you may have.
Contact job poster directly