Dynamics NAV/BC Support and Analyst - Dartford, Kent, UK
£40,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity to work for an innovative and progressive end user. My client is a multi-national company with a strong network of worldwide partnerships. They are looking for an energized, enthusiastic and friendly individual who can contribute their skills, experience and knowledge towards the advancement of the company. They are recruiting for a D365 BC Support and Analyst role to work within the inhouse IT team to support NAV as well as contributing to NAV projects across the company.
- Resolutions of technical and functional support requests in a timely manner for all areas of the ERP – including customisations and ensuring users are informed of all progress at all times.
- Reviewing system bugs and error notifications to establish a root cause and solution.
- Making sure Navision and linked applications are online and available.
- Keeping Data Integrity within the ERP and linked applications.
- Maintaining knowledge on standard business system processes, interdependencies, and trigger points both systemically and not.
- Making sure documentation of Navision and business processes are available, current, and relevant at all times.
- Adhering to SLA's (Service Level Agreement) at all times
- Proactively reviewing support and being the point of escalation where needed, reporting on exceptions accordingly.
- Represent the team internally and business externally.
- Pursue continuous improvement, help to assess Navision utilisation and business process to ensure efficiency and functionality is optimised.
- Ensure you fully understand and support proposed changes identify where further considerations need to be made.
My client is a progressive, multi-national and multi-cultural company who really care about their brand and people. As well as investing in technology they invest a lot into their people to ensure everyone is happy in their environment. My client has almost 200 employees worldwide with a strong network of specialist distributors, established subsidiaries and partnerships. They are also viewed as the market leader in their sector.
- 2 years + proven NAV consultancy with experience on Navision 2015 onwards.
- Technical knowledge ensuring your ability to complete all requests
- Experience of ISO 270001 change management controls for customisation within Microsoft Dynamics NAV and D365BC.
- 3 years functional support experience, 2nd/ 3rd line troubleshooting.
- Ability to create and maintain system and process documentation.
- Ability to identify and understand customer processes to ensure developments are completed successfully.
Our well-established end user client is offering a NAV support and analyst specialist the chance to progress their career within a well-respected organisation. You can expect to earn a highly competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme. Other benefits that are offered by the company includes a gym membership, eye care vouchers, employee assistance programmes and a pension.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant