MS Dynamics 365FO Solution Architect – UK Wide – Up to £100k + Bens - Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire, UK (remote working)
£90,000 - £100,000
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Dynamics 365FinOps (AX) Solution Architect to work for a very successful and globally recognisable Microsoft Partner. A client facing role that will offer you the chance to work on multiple Greenfield projects and design solutions while utilising the latest technologies (Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations).
You will be responsible for all phases throughout the project lifecycle including installation, implementation, deployment, and management of the team. You will be working within a highly talent team of Dynamics delivery professionals who strive to be the best and are passionate about the solutions they deliver! What a great environment to be part of!
My client is a globally recognisable brand who have continually delivered successful solutions across the Dynamics stack, worldwide, year on year. They offer an excellent salary and market leading benefits package. The company will ensure you keep your industry knowledge current and relevant with ongoing training as well as dedicated study days. My client is very passionate about technology and are always looking to be at the forefront of the industry through their teams innovation.
- Experience delivering full life cycle AX/ D365FO projects
- Previous experience taking the lead on multiple D365FO projects
- Has previous experience working within a MS Partner environment
- Comfortable to manage your own time but also working with a team
- Good broad knowledge within the D365FO application from an architect perspective
- Experience in the following is useful: Manufacturing, Finance and Supply Chain
- Highly motivated and driven individual who is wanting to continue learning
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Microsoft Certified individuals would be beneficial
This is an excellent chance for an experienced Dynamics 365F&O Solution Architect to take on a new challenge in their career and have the opportunity to provide a creative impact within the organisation. Comfortable with the knowledge you are working for one of the best Microsoft Partners on a global scale who have continually delivered on an international level.
Don’t miss this exceptional chance to progress your D365 FinOps career today.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant