D365BC (NAV) Support Manager - Surrey Based – Microsoft Partner – Salary up to £60k + benefits - Surrey, Surrey, UK (remote working)
£55,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an Excellent opportunity to further your career within the Microsoft Dynamics channel with a Support or Customer Service Management position. This is a great chance to oversee an experienced team of Dynamics 365 Business Central Support Consultants while taking on people management and process responsibilities.
This is a new role within my client’s business after seeing huge success over recent years and therefore you will have the opportunity to really make this role your own. Dynamics experience is not essential as you will be given the tools to upskill while on the job.
My client is a very well-respected MS Gold Partner who are experts in their field and have built their own products which is a market leader in the channel. This is an opportunity to build a long-term career within a company who are renowned for a very low staff turnover and have built an extremely experienced team and environment hard to match.
- Good background within team lead or team management preferred
- Ability to analyse and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Comfortable implementing ideas and changes within a team
- Will consider people from and end user or a reseller environment
- Good time and people management experience
- A good understanding of IT based solutions
- Knowledge with Dynamics NAV/ D365BC desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established Microsoft Gold Partner who have gained an extremely strong reputation in the Dynamics market. My client is looking for a candidate who is in searching of a long-term career move with the chance to be involved from a leadership perspective and will inspire.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant