D365BC Solution Architect (£100k, Home based) - Wakefield, Wakefield, UK (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
You will be responsible for designing and migrating a large 600 user, NAV system, over to D365BC.
You will have considerable experience with heavily customised solutions and moving to more vanilla D365BC solutions.
You will join an end-user who are leaders in their area of manufacturing.
They supply to customers across the electronics, medical and technology space.
- Dynamics NAV & D365BC experience
- Dynamics D365BC Solution Architect
- Design and build complex Global ERP solution
- Modules: Manufacturing, Warehousing and Inventory
- Full life cycle Solution Delivery: Scope, Workshops, Requirements gathering, Design solution, Implement, GO-live, Training
- You will be a confident leader who has excellent communication (written & Verbal)
- Some international travel
- Home based: UK, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience D365BC Solution Architect to help build a large global ERP system. You will have the opportunity to lead the project from the very earliest stages to successfully delivering the final solution across a global platform.
Act quick - get in touch!
Contact Foz (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP for a full job description.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant