Senior Power Platform Developer. Hybrid, Hertfordshire. An Ambitious and Strong Microsoft Gold Partner. - Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire, UK (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Power Platform Developer?
If so, we require your development expertise to support and grow this team and provide with a unique challenge!
Be supported within this close-knit team to work across Power Platform and Dynamics 365 CE development projects.
A Microsoft Gold Partner who are Power Platform specialists working across both public and private sectors. Their huge growth and success over the last 3 years has seen them win the hearts of multiple clients such as the NHS and local governments!
Looking for someone to be a huge part of their growth and bring in some Power Platform expertise to the current team of 5.
A smart and modern Microsoft Gold Partner proven by their founders spotting a gap in the market!
So as their demand increases the team must also increase to match. Therefore, you won’t be just a number in this team, and you will be able to clearly see the value your work has and how you are helping your clients.
- Strong Power Platform Development experience
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE experience
- Ideally have Microsoft Certifications
- Canvas and model-driven app development experience
- A positive team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and a self-starter who can get stuck in!
- Agile environment experience
To join a growing Microsoft Gold Partner where you will be able to see the value you are adding. Progression, training, and leadership opportunities. Also, an EMI Share Scheme.
Contact job poster directly