D365 / CRM Technical Architect - London, Greater London, UK (remote working)
£75,000 - £85,000
Job type: Permanent
You will be responsible for the technical design and architecture on various large scale D365CE projects.
My client is a world class, Tier 1 Microsoft partner.
- Dynamics CRM D365 (Essential)
- Technical Design, Configuration, Customisations, Integration, Development
- Familiar with SDLC (Gather Requirements, Define Solution, Build, Test, Deploy)
- Agile development methodology - SRUM
- MS Visual Studio and Azure DevOps Server
- SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Data Integration
- Exposure to Power Platform
- Experience implementing CRM in Banking or Retail would be useful
This is an excellent opportunity to influence the future growth at a well-established market leader in the Dynamics space. You will join as a senior member in a well established Dynamics team.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant