ERP New Business, Sales Manager. Remote. An Award- Winning Microsoft Partner for Extra Opportunities! - Nottingham, Nottingham, UK (remote working)
£60,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
You will be leading New Business opportunities for the ERP business, helping to secure growth and meet targets! Want freedom but the necessary support to help you succeed?
Do you have a track record of maintaining long term and strong relationships with key customers/ stakeholders?
This will involve giving guidance to the correct ERP solutions from understanding their needs and engaging. This will also require understanding the target industry/ customers to attract clients
A global and award-winning Microsoft Partner that provide a collaborative but supportive environment for both their employees and clients. They focus on reward and recognition for their employees to provide a positive environment to aid their growth and individual achievements.
This is achieved across the globe, with over 2000 employees across 17 countries. One further example of the support provided is the work-life balance with hybrid and remote opportunities being offered.
- Strong track record of direct ERP/ software sales,
- ERP sales experience with medium to large companies,
- Additional ERP Sales experience with Process and Discrete Manufacturing Distribution and Financial Sales would be a bonus!
- A Confident and driven individual who works well within a team but also individually,
- Has a strong New Business experience/ passion,
- Innovative and creative with delivering presentations and attracting new business.
Double OTE- car allowance and the chance to work with global teams on exciting assignments!
The latest and most innovative technology will allow you to have the most relevant skills and training to help you progress. A collaborative workplace for ideas to be shared and created alongside that work-life balance with REMOTE working.
Other benefits include; 25 days annual leave (increasing year on year), 2 company events days per year, social events, healthcare plans/support, a free training platform and pension plan.
Contact job poster directly