Head of D365 F&SCM – Remote– International MS Gold Partner - Scotland, Scotland, UK (remote working)
£110,000 - £120,000
Job type: Permanent
The Head of Dynamics will own the strategic development of the D365 F&SCM practice, ensuring the Business Unit has the required technical skills, resources, toolsets and solution offerings to meet our customers’ requirements. This role is ideal for an individual who has experience working with senior management to collaborate on business objectives and solutions.
- Deliver Dynamics revenue in line with the Business Plan.
- • Ensure utilisation of resources within the Business Unit.
- • Develop and implement a technical strategy for the Dynamics practice that is aligned to the future development of the platform and external market demands.
- • Assure the quality of technical solutions delivered to customers.
- Support the Business Unit’s pre-sales function to ensure the preparation of high-quality sales proposals.
- Own strong relationships with Microsoft technical specialists to ensure our Dynamics capability and offerings align to Microsoft best practice.
- Coach and mentor all roles within the Dynamics practice, by building and motivating a strong team with a focus on technical excellence.
- Be a Technology leader on D365 F&SCM.
This company is a high growth, digital technology business dedicated to helping organisations undergo digital transformation, step by step with Microsoft. Due to continued growth and delivery success in Dynamics 365 F&SCM
- You will have strong leadership skills and be able to effectively manage delivery teams.
- You will be working with both internal and external stakeholders, to help enable customers by showing them the true value of D365 F&SCM.
- You will also be able to provide guidance and expertise throughout the delivery lifecycle.
As a Head of D365 F&SCM you can expect to earn a hugely competitive salary, Bonus and a highly comprehensive Benefits package. Flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity to join, head up and grow an established D365 F&SCM practice.
Contact job poster directly