D365CE CRM Technical Consultant - Watford, Hertfordshire, UK (remote working)
£60,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
You will be a technically strong Dynamics CRM consultant who can gather a clients technical requirements and design solutions.
You will join a leading MS Partner with an excellent reputation int eh Dynamics CRM space
- Dynamics D365CE Technical Consulting (essential)
- Gather technical requirements from client
- Create Technical Requirement Documents & Design documents (TRD & TDD)
- .NET, Plugin-Ins, Customisations, API, Function Apps, REST
- SharePoint, SSRS
- Power Platform (Power Automate, Model Driven & Portal & Canvas Apps, Dataverse, PCF)
- Azure (Logic Apps, Function Apps)
- DevOps, Deployment
- Interest in the latest technologies
- Excellent communication (written & verbal)
- Home/ Office near: Watford, North London, SE England, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Barnet
You will be rewarded well in a progressive environment where you will enjoy flexible working conditions and an excellent work environment with some great new projects.
Contact Foz ASAP for a full job description.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant