Dynamics 365 BC and CRM Sales Specialist - Northern Ireland, Northern Island, UK (remote working)
£50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
Do you have experience and enjoy working with New Business?
Are you ambitious and confident with Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC/ CRM as a Sales Expert? You will be reporting to commercial director in order to successful meet their business plan. Being a confident communicator means you will be able to build your own sales network and industry insights. You will create long term relationships with new and existing clients to drive Microsoft adoption.
Rapidly growing Partner with innovation at their core in order to provide seamless digital transformations to their clients. With over 1000 clients this displays their excellent position in the industry and success with increasing client profits, productivity, and efficiency. A close-knit team and supportive working environment also aid their success as employees have the ambition required! They work across; Cloud, ERP and CRM.
- Strong ERP Sales Experience- minimum of 3-years,
- Business or related Degree,
- Knowledge/ practical understanding of Microsoft D365 Business Central/ NAV, D365 for Sale and Power Platforms,
- Hard working and ambitious with excellent track record of targets achieved,
- New account development experience,
- Ability to create strong relationships with use of excellent communication skills,
- UK driver’s license to travel to clients when required,
- Eligibility to work in UK unrestricted,
- Ideally strong experience with CRM Sales.
Progression and development with the use of latest technology. Hybrid working pattern for work-life balance. Commission and strong OTE package offered. Opportunity to join a exciting business with UK leading Microsoft product offerings.
Contact job poster directly