NAV Developer! - London, Greater London, UK
£30,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
I am currently looking for a NAV developer with at least 2 years of development experience to join our clients who are a MS Gold Partner focusing around retail, manufacturing and distribution sectors. You will be involved in the development, fixing and upgrading of their customers NAV systems. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior developer who is looking for an interesting and exciting project and looking for that next step within Dynamics NAV.
Take your next step in your NAV Career! Apply Now!
Our client has been recognised for their continued success across a number of industries. Achieving MS Gold Partnership within the vertical’s of purchasing, retail and warehousing amongst others. This client is a big believer in giving you the resources to succeed with continued training throughout your career.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience within NAV development.
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions.
- Analyse and understand NAV issues.
- Installation and implementation of service packs and hot fixes as needed.
- Experience with NAV 2013 highly desirable.
- SQL Experience a plus.
- Carrying out NAV modifications to a high standard.
- Software testing.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a MS Dynamics NAV developer who wants to be involved with a new NAV 2013 implementation. And also has the opportunity to join early in the life of a NAV system in a fast growing organisation and to help shape it into an effective solution. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.