Dynamics Senior Salesforce Analyst – Consumer Applications - Boston, Massachusetts, US
$100,000 - $115,000
Job type: Permanent
Global pharmaceutical manufacturer and distributor requires a Senior Salesforce Analyst to join their world class Salesforce CRM team. Working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will be on the cutting edge of patient mobile apps, IOT and big data services. It is critical in this role to understand how consumer-facing processes will impact backend processing. A total focus on detail is a vital characteristic.
- Perform business and systems analysis work; conduct requirements analysis via information gathering sessions with business users and technical staff, workshops and meetings to define business requirements. Develop supporting process flows.
- Conduct analysis of PodderCentral™ usage statistics to assist in feature prioritization and project focus
- Assist in the creation of wireframes, functional maps and user stories.
- Perform impact analysis with other team members to understand front-end feature impacts to existing back-end processes
- Work with and manage complex workflows as they pertain to business process
- Develop comprehensive test plans with users, coordinate test activities and/or help execute test components
- Coordinate mobile app project definition, requirements, design and testing with vendor
We are representing a multi-national pharmaceutical company, based in New England. They are keen to speak with experienced Salesforce CRM Professionals.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst function (consumer portals and mobile apps)
- 4+ years’ experience on the SFDC platform, preferably using the Communities feature
- Ability to provide business and functional analyst deliverables on projects related to consumer portals and mobile apps
- Strong understanding of how to transform business requirements into functional requirements with corresponding wireframes and Jira stories.
- SFDC functional configuration skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Salesforce Business Analyst to join a forward-thinking Salesforce CRM environment. The role offers the chance to be a key member of a team looking to push the limits of consumer facing applications. An ambitious and visionary team, you must be able to match these qualities and more.
The role offers a highly competitive salary as well as a full benefits package of health, PTO and 401k.
We look forward to receiving your resume.