Director of Business Intelligence - Norwell, Massachusetts,, UK (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a global IT Solutions, software systems and consulting firm are recruiting for a Director of Business Intelligence. In this brand-new role, you will be responsible for growing and delivering a new set of solutions whilst building an exceptional team. Customer Experiences and Business Intelligence are vital new areas for our client as they look to broaden the spectrum of solutions they offer their customers.
- Responsible for the profit and loss of the Business Intelligence business unit
- Proactively drive pipeline build and closing customer deals in close collaboration with the sales organization
- Approval of quotes and contracts for service deliveries
- Supporting the launch of global services in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Building best practices in delivery
- Building a strong team of leaders
- Providing leadership and direction to the Business Intelligence team
- Develop the Business Intelligence solution area
- Develop the Customer Experience solution area, growing out of a core BI team
Our client is world class multi-national IT Solutions provider. They have a number of offices throughout North America.
- Strong commercial manager accustomed to assuming profit-loss responsibility in an operations business
- Minimum of 3 years as a professional services manager
- Leading business intelligence solution implementation
- Working with off-shoring in services delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of Go-To-Market planning and execution.
- Understanding of Business Operations Business models, Forecasts, Revenue and Budgets, Metrics and KPIs.
- A master’s level degree (ideally in) Computer Science or Service Management
- CRM solutions a plus, but not necessary
We are delighted to offer this outstanding opportunity. This is a recently created position, with a company which is both well established and highly ambitious. You will need to be self-driven, demanding and equally ambitious but in return you will receive an extremely challenging new role, an excellent compensation package and long-term career prospects within the organisation. Candidates can be based throughout the USA but will need to travel to one of the client’s main offices twice a month.