Microsoft Dynamics AX/ERP Director - Irving, Texas, US
$130,000 - $150,000
Job type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing design and distribution company in Irving, Texas. Our client seeks an ERP Director who will lead the managing Implementation of Dynamics 365 for the entire enterprise.
- Lead the development and implementation of Dynamics AX D365 FO.
- Assesses needs and opportunities for ERP products through research and feasibility analysis. Manages, gathers, and analyzes competitive intelligence data
- Participates in product modification, support cost reduction, margin analysis, forecasting, product positioning and pricing strategies
- Manage and mentor others effectively, growing the skill set and capabilities of the team holistically and for each individual contributor
Our client is a global design and distribution company investing heavily in their IT and ERP team looking take on an ERP Director who will be responsible for leading the AX implementation.
- Dynamics AX 2012 and/or Dynamics365 experience - A Supply Chain / Manufacturing Background
- Must have completed a Full Life Cycle Implementations of Dynamics AX 2012 and/or Dynamics365
- Proven experience managing client facing technology solutions
- 5+ years of experience managing and implementing ERP systems
- Knowledge in SQL databases
- Experience migrating ERP Platforms
This is an exceptional opportunity to work on the latest Dynamics AX 365 FO system within a fast-growing firm who are offering an extremely competitive salary and full benefits.