Microsoft Dynamics ERP/ CRM Director of Customer Operations - New York, New York City, US (remote working)
$170,000 - $190,000
Job type: Permanent
As the Director of Customer Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for building, developing, and running the Customer Operations business line. The role will involve ensuring the customer care team and account management team are delivering post implementation.
- Responsible for the profit and loss of the Customer Operations Department
- Proactively drive pipeline build in collaboration with the US Sales Team
- Represent Customer Operations US working with developing and maintaining global best practices in delivery methodology
- Developing the Service Delivery Management profession across the different service/technology areas in Customer Operations
- Building a strong team of leaders for delivering the services in different areas
- Provide leadership and direction to the Customer Operations team
- Understand and support corporate strategies and the impact on the Managed Services delivery
Our client are one of the world’s most established Dynamics Partners with operations globally. They work across Dynamics ERP and CRM.
- A strong commercial manager used to assume profit-loss responsibility in an operations business
- A minimum of full 3 years of experience as an operations manager in an international company
- Experience in application or infrastructure management in ERP, CRM, Cloud environments
- Ideally Dynamics ERP and CRM experience
- Experience in working with off-shoring in customer delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an in depth understanding of ERP and CRM implementations and the care required following the implementation to join a world leading Dynamics Partner. Our client is offering an excellent salary package and the position can be based anywhere across the US.