Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Senior Developer - Richmond, Virginia, US
$120,000 - $150,000
Job type: Permanent
A world class entertainment company is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Senior Developer, to join their team. The successful candidate will lead the development, creation, and modification of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Development and implementation of Dynamics 365 online products.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Accomplishes organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software/report solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
Our client is an entertainment services provider, based in Richmond, VA . They are part of a global conglomerate.
- 5+ years of configuration and development work in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
- 4+ years of work related Database Management (SQL DBA type responsibilities)
- 4+ years of work related .NET Programing Experience
- 1+ years of work related Web Site Planning, Development, and Management
- Ability to utilize VB .NET as needed in support of the Dynamics solution
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics security concepts
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodology
- BS/BA in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Dynamics CRM developer to join a forward-thinking D365 environment. An ambitious and visionary team, you must be able to match these qualities and more.
The role offers a highly competitive salary as well as a full benefits package of health, PTO and 401k.