Dynamics 365 BC (NAV) Lead Consultant - South East, South East, UK (remote working)
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for a new challenge with a Microsoft Partner who will give you the chance to take a lead role on Greenfield Dynamics 365 Business Central projects. This is a great chance for a consultant with a background in a MS Partner environment to take on a new challenge and responsibilities. My client is willing to give you the tools required to deliver world class solutions and are strong believers in a work life balance so can offer flexibility to work from home.
My client is a very successful Microsoft Dynamics Partner who have built an incredibly successful and experienced team of NAV professionals. They have a strong focus on a number of industries including distribution, wholesale and finance.
My client are strong believers in internal progression so there will be plenty of opportunities to continue building on your current career and achieving your goals.
- Experience with the latest technologies (NAV 2018/ D365BC)
- Previous experience of working through a full lifecycle implementation
- Comfortable working as part of a team and on your own
- Microsoft Partner experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work with people at all levels of an organisation
- Desire to continue career development and learning new technologies
- A good knowledge of the Microsoft stack
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Functional Consultant to work with the latest technology the market has to offer (Dynamics 365BC). As well as working with a team you will need to have the ability to manage your time while working on your own but also delivering the highest standard of service to clients.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP