Senior Dynamics CRM/ D365CE Consultant - London, Greater London, UK (remote working)
£50,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
Successful Gold Partner are seeking an ambitious D365CE Consultant. The role will require the chosen candidate to act as the Lead for the CRM work stream, analysis & design of new product features and to maintain the current CRM/ D365 CE system in place.
This company are the leading solutions centre in the UK, they offer solutions for a variety of verticals including Manufacturing & Distribution. Not only are they proud Microsoft Gold Partners but they also pride themselves on being a top performer in terms of new customer installs & outstanding customer service, making this particular company an invigorating environment to work in.
- 4 years + Commercial experience with Dynamics CRM
- D365 CE Experience is ideal
- Familiarity with SQL reports/SQL database
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of software development, lifecycles & testing purposes
- Seamless documentation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
This role promises excellent career progression within a successful Gold Partner. As a Lead Dynamics CRM Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary of up to £75,000 including excellent benefits. Apply today!
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant - ERP