D365BC Finance Business Systems Analyst - London, Greater London, UK
£40,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
A D365BC Finance Business Analyst is required to be based out of my clients London offices. My client is looking for someone to be responsible for designing, documenting, disciplining and automating key processes across the business. You will also be involved in supporting the on-going system and procedural projects within the project team.
As a successful retail/ hospitality brand, they already have an established team. My client is looking to build on this with individuals that can bring expertise in their field, and a different outlook on the way the team approaches problems. Individuals will be given the resources they need to build their experience.
- At least three years of Dynamics NAV experience, ideally D365BC.
- 3-5 years of Finance experience.
- Experience with BI is essential.
- Jet Reports, Power BI and Power Apps experience is desirable.
- Retail/ hospitality industry experience.
- Basic Project Management of NAV Implementations.
- Workflow / process automation.
- Degree educated and ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- Perfect communication skills – written and verbal.
This D365BC Finance Business Analyst role offers an excellent opportunity to work as part of a talented growing team. You can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £60,000) with an attractive benefits package, inclusive of a bonus.
Contact job poster directly
Head of UK