Dynamics 365 BC Developer. Remote. The Number One Microsoft Gold Partner in the UK! - Berkshire, Berkshire, UK (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Dynamics 365 BC/NAV Developer with a passion?
Are you a reliable and organisation individual who can manage their own projects? You will be collaborating across departments to ensure you can communicate timescales and turn requirements into technical solutions. This will require a high level of detail and quality as well as larger projects to keep things interesting!
The number one Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner for D356 BC/NAV in the UK and the most passionate! They use the most innovative and up to date technology but offer a supportive and collaborative working environment.
They are looking for someone who is hard-working and will fit into their supportive and family-like culture. Working across multiple industries had seen them expand into Europe utilizing their 20 years’ experience and 200 employees! All their clients rely on them for support, expertise, and high-quality customer service, creating long-term relationships.
- Strong Development experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC/ Dynamics NAV,
- Confident in understanding written business requirements to develop technical specifications,
- Experience of upgrading projects, creating specifications for software and test plans,
- Can meet deadlines and has good time management skills,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Any knowledge on the following would be a bonus, SQL Server, Jet Reporting and Power BI,
Offering an environment to learn new skills with support and training, alongside career progression. Their employees all support and brag about their supportive and exciting workplace which is not boring, an example of this are social events and meals every Friday.
Not forgetting the TEA and COFFEE or Competitive salary!
Contact job poster directly