Senior D365CE and Power Platform Architect- Top 1% Worldwide Microsoft Gold Partner for Business Applications - Aberdeen, Aberdeen, UK
£75,000 - £100,000
Job type: Permanent
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment which will take time into training and developing your skills internally, then this is the place for you.
They are looking for an individual who has experience in D365CRM consultancy contributing to high profile projects to join their team. You will be surrounded by a team of experience consultants with extensive expertise. As a business they provide an array of services which take clients through the full Dynamics cycle. You will be faced with multiple projects making key decisions to help the business grow.
With 10 recognition awards, this company continue to grow and develop. They have a set of values that they work by and would want you to share the same, which would be:
- There is always a better way and therefore they recognise their failures and successes, and can learn from all of these
- Communication. Honest and regular communication is crucial and therefore you need to understand perspectives and get them to their end goal
- Complex problems mean simple solutions. Thinking clearly and prioritising achieves this.
- Feedback is given whether positive or negative to everyone involved. Sharing the knowledge
- They value everyone’s contribution. Giving everyone a healthy work life balance but with a serious worth ethic where they discuss, decide and do.
- Customer engagement to deliver applications
- Functional and technical responsibilities across the full project cycles
- Skills in; planning, diagnostics, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and training
- Oversee a delivery team on large projects ensuring they are delivered correctly
- A leader who champions the dynamics team to try and continually develop the team
- Experience with pre-sales, presentations and proposal writing, configuration, customisation, and implementation.
- Extensive skills in analysis and requirements gathering, solution design and implementation
- Experience in developing integrations to various external systems
- Experience with the MS technical stack and build deployment automation
In house training as well as a flexible hybrid working style are a couple of great additions to this business.
But if the role already didn’t sell itself, then there are some more amazing benefits which come along with the job also. Here are some to name:
- 34 days annual leave
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and wellbeing group
Contact job poster directly