Microsoft Dynamics CRM Senior Technical Consultant– Berkshire
£50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
Due to exciting new developments and projects my client is looking to further expand their CRM team. They require someone to work independently with customers, to analyse their requirements in order to design and implement a solution using either Dynamics CRM or the Microsoft Productivity suite.
My client is a leading Microsoft Gold partner who have seen consistent growth and who continues to expand. Employees are highly valued and hard work is rewarded by excellent potential to progress though the company. Their offices offer a warm and friendly environment where employed feel valued and appreciated.
- 5+ years’ experience working with either MS Dynamics or MS Productivity technologies
- 2+ years Consultancy experience
- Ability to communicate with, influence and manage customer expectations
- Create and maintain high quality specification documents
- A proven track record leading implementation of technological solutions within large client companies - preferably across a number of business verticals
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good general IT skills with varied experience of different virtual environments
- Ideally SQL Server Reporting and / or Integration Services
- Knowledge of 3rd party products, e.g. ClickDimensions, ADX Studios, Scribe, Kingsway, Nintex, AvePoint, ShareWay etc.
- Experience of working with web services (XML, WSDL, ASMX and WCF)
- Good understanding of LDAP/Active Directory
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful MS Partner where to work on new projects where you will contribute to the growth of the business. On offer is an attractive salary and great package of benefits including gym-flex, healthcare, pension, 24 days holiday.